APPLICATION FORM FOR THE 4TH EDITION OF WONDERPUCK STREET FESTIVAL
We are happy to announce you that the 4th edition of WONDERPUCK Street Festival will take place between 11-13 of September, 2020! You can apply starting from today!
WonderPUCK Street Festival
11th-13th September 2020
Bánffy Castle, Bonțida
13 th September 2020
13th September 2020
WonderPUCK Street Festival, a cultural event aimed for the entire family, with focus on children and teenagers, gets ready for its 4th edition in September 2020!
The festival is an open-air cultural event, which gathers artistic domains such as theatre, dance, visual arts and handcrafts. It started in 2017 and it was the only festival dedicated to children and family in Transylvania. As time passed by, the festival grew and it became both a tourist attraction in Cluj-Napoca, gathering more than 20.000 people and an artistry hub.
Throughout the universal language of the artistic activities, the audience is invited to participate to these three days full of exceptional cultural experiences.
The access is free!
The structure of WonderPUCK Street Festival
As we have mentioned before, our festival has a complex program, combining artistic, educational and entertaining activities addressed mainly to young audiences. Throughout the three days of the festival, we will host:
- theatre performances for children and the entire family;
- creative workshops;
- street performances (with giant puppets, circus and carnival elements included);
- open-air exhibitions.
Locations of the festival: Unirii Square; Museum Square; Bánffy Castle – Bonțida, Cluj-Napoca; Timișoara.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in our festival and you want to apply, please send the following materials to firstname.lastname@example.org email address:INVITATION_WP4_2020
- The Application Form filled;
- 3-4 photos that are representative for your performance or activity;
- A full video recording of your performance;
- The technical form of your performance (or the technical requirements, in case you are applying with a workshop or exhibition proposal).